Happy New Year!. We could use some help so please read below and pitch where you can.
1. We are having issues with rogue riders on the Spring Meadows Golf Course and that we need to remind all riders to stay on the marked trail or we will lose it.
2. The MSA is looking to route an ITS trail through existing trails through Windham, Gray, New Gloucester, and Poland. This would be huge opportunity for our club. We need help acquiring land owner permission and put up signs on the trail. If you can lend a hand either way please contact Brad Shelley or the club email.
3. There will be a club ride on 2/13/10 to Quaker Ridge in Casco. Details to follow. Please contact Brad if you are interested in going.
4. Just a reminder that trail maps are now available at PCS Performance, Tailgates and Dead River Variety.
5. Next Club Meeting: Tuesday Feb 9 at 7pm at the State Police Building in Gray